How do I get a new return label?
Register your return online and select the appropriate reason for return:
>> Return here <<
Through our online returns portal, you can quickly and easily initiate a return and tell us why you want to return the product. By providing the reason for the return, you can help us improve our products and services through your feedback.
Please note that you can use either the newly created return label (which you will receive when you register your return online) or the label you received with your order. Both are equally valid and will allow us to process your return. You can also just use the label that came with the box, but we will not know the reason for the return.
If you return the goods using our return label, you will be charged an amount of 3,49 GBP, which will be deducted from your refund. We charge the costs of returning per order returned to us. You are responsible for the return of the item(s).
You have 100 days from the day you receive your online purchase to return your items.
Simply follow these 4 steps in our return procedure:
- Return your item using the bag / box it was delivered in. If you no longer have the original packaging, you can use any other bag or box of your choosing
- Stick the prepaid return label on the parcel, and make sure that it covers the original shipping label
- Seal your return parcel securely so that it doesn’t get damaged on its way back
- You can return your parcel through your local Royal Mail post office. Please note that we do not offer Royal Mail collection services nor returns with other carriers.
- Remember to ask for a receipt as proof that you have returned the parcel and keep it till we have processed your return.
- It may take up to 14 business days for the item to get back to our warehouse
- Once we’ve received your parcel in the warehouse, we will send you a return confirmation email
- Once your return has been processed, we will issue a refund to the payment method that you chose when you made your order
- Please note that it can take several days before the money is back in your bank account, depending on the terms and policies of your bank
It is neither possible to exchange nor return the item in the store.